Thanks for using our products and services ("Services"). The Services are provided by Diksha Online Software Private Limited (“Diksha Online”), a company registered under the provision of the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at L 1/3, First Floor, S.K. Puri, Boring Road Patna 800001.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
1. The Services are billed in advance on yearly basis. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of Service or refunds for months unused with an open account.
2. All invoices are payable in full on or before due date of the invoice.
3. If we do not receive payment by the due date, the system will automatically lock-out your account. Users under the locked account will not be able to log-in until the outstanding payment is received in full. If the full outstanding payment is not received within 15 days after the due date, then your account and all data contained within will be deleted.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
5. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Diksha Online does not accept any liability for such loss.
6. All Cheque/DD/Bank Transfers are to be made in favor of Diksha Online Software Private Limited.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account, which can be done via email or a written request to Diksha Online to cancel the Service Account.
2. All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your Account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up year, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again for the next coming year.
4. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of your account or Service cancellation.
5. If at any time you breach the terms of the Service, we may elect to suspend, terminate and/or cancel this agreement and/or recover any damages from you arising from the event(s) giving rise to the suspension, termination or cancellation. Diksha Online, in its sole discretion, reserve the right to suspend your Service at any stage for any reason we may deem necessary to continue to provide any of our Services in a way that may be hindered by your status as being our client/user or other valid reasons to do so.
You can file a complaint to Diksha Online for refund only within 7 days of your new purchase subject to the issues with the product or service is beyond the scope of resolution. If you cancel your account after the first 7 days have passed, or after your account is renewed then unfortunately we will not be able to issue any refunds. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of Service or refunds for months unused with an open account. Diksha Online reserves the right to refuse refund for a valid reason.
This Refund Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Diksha Online does not own or control or of persons that Diksha Onlinen does not employ or manage, including any third-party service and/or product providers bound by contract and any third-party websites to which Diksha Online's websites link.
SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION RENEWALS
1) Renewal of Service is done on yearly basis and it is the sole responsibility of the client to renew the Service before expiry.
2) Once the Service subscription is expired, we shall be entitled to charge and recover Delay Payment Charges (DPC) calculated at the rate of 2% of the total amount due after the expiry of due date of the invoice from you and you shall be liable to pay such charges.
3) If your subscription is not renewed within 15 days of your subscription expiry then all your data and back up will be deleted from our server and you cannot claim any right for the same.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
Diksha Online reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRICES
1. Prices of all Services and current charges are subject to change from time to time upon prior notice. Such notice may be provided by email or by posting the changes to our site and user will automatically charged new price in next billing cycle.
2. Diksha Online shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PERMISSION AND COPYRIGHT
You will have to obtain all the necessary permissions and authorities in respect to the use of all copy, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trademarks or any other supplied material. This agreement shall be regarded as a guarantee by the Client to Diksha Online that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained. Diksha Online cannot be held liable for any information, copy, or images that have not been secured legally and that may result in copyright infringement.
COPYRIGHT AND CONTENT OWNERSHIP
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to us. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
2. Diksha Online does not pre-screen content, but we and our designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
3. The design and technology of the Service is copyright of Diksha Online. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate copy, distributed, modified, reuse or re-licensed any portion of the Service or visual design elements without express written permission from Diksha Online.
A link to Diksha Online as the site creator will appear in small print at the bottom of each page of the website designed by Diksha Online.
DEALING WITH THIRD PARTIES
You understand that Diksha Online uses third party vendors, hosting partners and Internet Payment Gateway services to provide the necessary hardware, software, storage, online payment services enabling receipt of payment through a credit/debit card or other methods on internet and other technology required to run the Service. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings with any third parties, as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Service, or as the result of the use of the Service in any way by such third parties.
c) You understand and agree to use the Services at your own risk. The Service is provided on “as available” basis. You expressly understand and agree that Diksha Online Software Private Limited shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Diksha Online has been advised for the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (I) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and Services resulting from any goods, data, information or Services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party involved in the Service or any other matter relating to the Service. (v) loss arising out of use of our third party vendors, hosting partners and Internet Payment Gateway service providers. (vi) In any case Diksha Online and its suppliers, distributors, executives and directors for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again).
IMPOSSIBILITY OF PERFORMANCE
Diksha Online Software Private Limited cannot guarantee the absence of Service due to interruptions caused by circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to telecommunications problems, server down time, vandalism, hacking, theft, phone Service disruptions, Internet disruptions, loss of data, extreme or severe weather conditions or any other causes in the nature of "ACTS OF GOD" or force majeure.
AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE/SERVICES
We shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this site and the Services on twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week basis. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time this Site and Service may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason including, but not limited to, equipment malfunctions; periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time; or causes beyond our reasonable control or that are not reasonably foreseeable including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network congestion or other failures. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the availability of this Site or the Service on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and that we assume no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto.
FREE PRODUCT/SERVICE CREDITS
In the event you are provided with a free product or service credit (“Credit”) with the purchase of another product or service (“Purchased Service”), you acknowledge and agree that such Credit is only valid for one year and is only available with a valid purchase and may be terminated in the event the product purchases is deleted, cancelled or not renewed. The Credit will expire one (1) year from date of purchase of the Purchased Service if the Credit has not been redeemed. In the event that the Credit is redeemed, after the initial free one year period, the free product will automatically renew at the then current renewal price until cancelled.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
Our website may contain links to other Internet websites. These hyper links, if any, are at user’s own risk. The contents of these sites are not verified or endorsed by Diksha Online in any way. Diksha Online makes no warranty or representation that the contents of such websites are error-free and correct. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to that website.