- Creating well-designed website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Performing Website updates.
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, multimedia design, or related field.
- Experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem solving.
- The candidate should be able to develop a fully responsive web portal.
Send your resume to email@example.com and we will get in touch with you.